Students and parents who are motivated to begin and support a college preparatory /career readiness education while attending 7th or 8th grade.
Students for Soar Prep Academy will be recruited from current sixth and seventh grade students in 34 regional elementary and middle schools.
Completed application which includes the following:
- Withdrawal Paperwork (needed for students whom are currently enrolled in a K-8 or 7-8 Intermediate/Middle School)
- 6th or 7th grade report card – first and second semester reports
- Valid state-issued identification
- Utility bill for address verification
- Current Immunization records, including TDAP
- Completed School History Form
- Home Language Survey
- Custodial Law Notification
- Completed Emergency Sheet
- Completed Tech Agreement
- If applicable, copy of Current IEP, 504, SST